Winners shall be identified by entry, and all participant teams and individuals would be identified likewise. An individual or a team can be associated with more than one entry.
All decisions of the panelists, regarding both shortlisting and the final awards, shall be final and may not be challenged or debated upon.
By participating and making a submission, you, as participant, understand these terms and conditions and agree to abide by them.
Rules and Regulations
- A film qualifies as a National Entry, if more than 50% of it’s finance and production originated in Pakistan. All other entries are termed International Entries and will be judged separately from all other entries.
- A National Entry may qualify as a Student Entry if it’s Director and Submitters are of eighteen years or under. All Student Entries will fall under ‘Youth Category’ and will be judged separately from all other entries.
- Films that have not been exhibited on the DVD or any other mass publication, are eligible to be entered in the Festival.
- All films must be presented in their original language, with English subtitles.
- By “original language” it is meant the language in which a film is or will be exhibited in its country of origin.
- All category descriptions must be adhered to.
- The Convening committee of FILUMS’20 has the power to settle all cases not covered by the present rules and regulations.
ALL ENTRIES WILL BE JUDGED ON THE BASIS OF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
Light, Costume and Set Design